[teknoids] [EXT] Electronic multiple choice exams?

Edwards, Kim kedwards at richmond.edu
Mon Sep 27 13:24:22 EDT 2021

We are an Exam4 school and have used the MC feature for years.

Works well for us!
Kim

--
Kimberly M. Edwards, ‘C13
(she/her)

From: Teknoids <teknoids-bounces at lists.teknoids.net> on behalf of "Wagenheim, Michael S - (wagenhei)" <wagenhei at arizona.edu>
Date: Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 10:38 PM
To: Teknoids <teknoids at lists.teknoids.net>
Subject: Re: [teknoids] [EXT] Electronic multiple choice exams?

External Email: Use caution in opening links, attachments, and buying gift cards.

Hi Philip

Managing MC questions via ExamSoft or Exam4 was not effective for us over the years and we have been using Remark Office. I generally stay away from paper solutions but this is a great tool with a shallow learning curve.

Remark is flexible, accurate, and reliable. It is also cost effective. Scantron kills you on paper and hardware costs. With Remark, you can create and print your own bubble sheets on ordinary 8 ½ x 11 paper in any configuration you require while leveraging your existing networked MFP scanner. The software includes a post-grading analytics package.
https://remarksoftware.com/products/office-omr/

Thanks,
Michael Wagenheim
Assistant Dean of Information Technology & Online Learning
James E Rogers College of Law
The University of Arizona
wagenhei at email.arizona.edu