[teknoids] [EXTERNAL] Electronic multiple choice exams?

Whitcomb, Jeff jmwhitco at samford.edu
Thu Sep 23 17:20:10 EDT 2021

Cumberland has made electronic MC exams available for years with Exam4. Some used it. Most did not. COVID prompted the administration to more or less mandate MC use in Exam4. We would use an Apperson bubble form only if someone had to handwrite an exam due to equipment failure. We do still have one professor that provides their own answer sheet and requires students to write their letter answer on the provided sheet. We are still providing hard copy exams to in-class administered exams. Remote students view the exam questions in the Exam4 software client.

Jeff Whitcomb
Assistant Director | Enterprise Technology Support
Technology Services Manager | Cumberland School of Law

205-726-4662<tel:+1205-726-4662> | office
jmwhitco at samford.edu<mailto:jmwhitco at samford.edu>
cumberland.samford.edu<http://cumberland.samford.edu/>
samford.edu<https://samford.edu/>
800 Lakeshore Drive