[teknoids] Electronic multiple choice exams?

Phillip C. Bohl phillip.bohl at pepperdine.edu
Wed Sep 22 17:34:15 EDT 2021

Hi all,

We're recent adopters of the multiple choice module for ExamSoft.

We still have a card-based Scantron OMR machine but we'd like to say
goodbye to it as our primary MC scoring tool.

Change is hard.  Harder for some.

I"m curious how many of you use an electronic system for your multiple
choice exams.

If this data exists somewhere please let me know... if not, I'll create a
little survey (three or four questions?) and send it out... and share the
results.

If anyone wants to collaborate on questions I'm game.

Wishing you all health and safety!

Phil

* <http://lawtech.pepperdine.edu/>*
[image: Pepperdine wordmark]