[teknoids] Dragon Legal vs. Dragon Pro

Edwards, Kim kedwards at richmond.edu
Wed Sep 8 15:05:56 EDT 2021

Hi Phil,

A few years ago, we had a student using the legal version.  Because of mobility issues, this student was well versed in how to use voice-to-text type of software, so he was very successful with it.

We have a professor now who is using Windows speech to text dictation successfully.  We have another who is using Mac’s native voice dictation.

This may not be super helpful, but the price-point on the OS’ product is pretty attractive.

Best,
Kim

--
Kimberly M. Edwards, ‘C13