[teknoids] Multi factor authentication

Whitcomb, Jeff jmwhitco at samford.edu
Thu Oct 28 13:26:47 EDT 2021

We have been using DUO Mobile 2FA for several years at Samford/Cumberland. As staff, I’ve been on it for several years now. I think the rollout was completed a couple of years ago. I know some schools that require a prompt for each and every login. We allow the remember me for 7 days option. This seems to be a good balance here, and I’ve not heard too much complaint.

Jeff Whitcomb
Assistant Director | Enterprise Technology Support
Technology Services Manager | Cumberland School of Law

205-726-4662<tel:+1205-726-4662> | office
jmwhitco at samford.edu<mailto:jmwhitco at samford.edu>
cumberland.samford.edu<http://cumberland.samford.edu/>
samford.edu<https://samford.edu/>
800 Lakeshore Drive