[teknoids] Multi factor authentication

Patricia Guido guido at law.cuny.edu
Wed Oct 27 11:58:39 EDT 2021

We at CUNY Law School are in the process of rolling out MFA for students. Our 1L students had MFA turned on when they received their email accounts. This was to make sure MFA was working correctly since it was a new thing for us. We are now making plans to turn on MFA for everyone else including alumni before spring semester starts.

Pat Guido
CUNY School of Law
Systems Administrator
718-340-4244