[teknoids] Self-hosted Drupal running in AWS

Retteen, Aaron J aretteen at law.tamu.edu
Wed Oct 13 11:55:12 EDT 2021

I’ve been liking the Amazon AWS Lightsail VPS instances. You can deploy a LAMP server and install whatever you want, or you can deploy pre-built packages with things loaded onto it like Drupal, Wordpress, etc. And it’s all pretty cheap to set up and use in development, and I think you can go from Lightsail to AWS if you ever want to migrate and take advantage of the whole ecosystem. Here’s a link for more info - https://aws.amazon.com/lightsail/

Best,

Aaron Retteen, JD, MLIS
Instructional Assistant Professor of Law
Digital Services & Repository Librarian
Texas A&M University School of Law<https://law.tamu.edu/>
Dee J. Kelly Law Library<https://law.tamu.edu/library> | Texas A&M Law Scholarship<https://scholarship.law.tamu.edu/>
Ph: (817) 212-3967 | Join My Virtual Room (Zoom)<https://tamu.zoom.us/my/aretteen>