[teknoids] Exams and e-books

Ivy, Gregory givy at mail.smu.edu
Mon Nov 22 12:48:01 EST 2021

                FWIW, I am attaching a form I created for faculty to select the Examplify options they prefer. The form contains brief explanations of Examplify's options and potential pitfalls of selecting some options.

Greg Ivy  |  Associate Dean for Library and Technology
Underwood Law Library  |  Dedman School of Law  |  Southern Methodist University
6550 Hillcrest Avenue  |  Dallas, TX  75205
Phone (direct) 214-768-1829  |  givy at smu.edu<mailto:givy at smu.edu>