[teknoids] [Ext] Re: Question for those managing ExamSoft Multiple Choice exams

Vaishnav, Sejal spatel2 at kentlaw.iit.edu
Wed Feb 17 17:18:10 EST 2021

This year post-pandemic we started to use the Question Bank feature in
Examsoft for MC as the concern was not to email the questions to students,
the exam was non-secure and remote. Pre-pandemic we used the same method as
Patricia mentions.

Shoot your questions would be happy to evaluate them.

Thanks,

Sejal

Sejal Vaishnav

Director of Information Technology and Audio Visual
Information Technology Services(ITS)
IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law
565 West Adams, Chicago, IL-60661
Phone: 312-906-5329