[teknoids] Question for those managing ExamSoft Multiple Choice exams

Patricia Guido guido at law.cuny.edu
Wed Feb 17 15:21:35 EST 2021

I don’t know if this helps or hurts. We’ve been using MC on Examplify for years when we were all on campus. We always did it closed book. I set up the MC exams without the actual questions in Examplify using Flexsite Express. You just specify how many questions and how many answers (like A-E) are in the exam. Support staff gave out the questions on hard copy and the students took it from there by checking A, B, C, D or E in Examplify. I don’t remember if you had to have ExamSoft enable use of Flexsite Express or if it just works.

If you are giving an open book exam, you could email the questions to the students before or as the exam starts.

We’ve been remote since last March and haven’t used Examplify since then.

You can contact me off list if your questions weren’t answered above.

Pat Guido
CUNY School of Law
Systems Administrator
718-340-4244