[teknoids] [EXTERNAL] Electronic Document storage

Whitcomb, Jeff jmwhitco at samford.edu
Mon Feb 15 12:18:29 EST 2021

I checked with our Records office and we don’t keep a hard copy of any for a student’s file. It is all scanned and stored digitally. We do get hard copies of the final transcript for use in communicating with Bar officed across the nation if they need an official transcript.

Jeff Whitcomb
Assistant Director | Enterprise Technology Support
Technology Services Manager | Cumberland School of Law

205-726-4662<tel:+1205-726-4662> | office
jmwhitco at samford.edu<mailto:jmwhitco at samford.edu>
cumberland.samford.edu<http://cumberland.samford.edu/>
samford.edu<https://samford.edu/>
800 Lakeshore Drive