[teknoids] Room scheduling Tool

Tom Ryan tomryan at camden.rutgers.edu
Thu Feb 4 13:26:07 EST 2021

We use Dean Evans' EMS for everything including study rooms. It is costly though and probably overkill depending on your use case.

Additionally, our development team still built out custom interfaces that allow easier reservations and automatic rule based approval for our study rooms. We've also coupled this with our door access control system so you are automatically granted access via your ID card as needed. I see other schools have done similar access integrations with 25Live.

Tom