[teknoids] Room scheduling Tool

Phillip C. Bohl phillip.bohl at pepperdine.edu
Thu Feb 4 11:51:54 EST 2021

Hi Peter,

I know what you mean about the cold.  It's tough here in Malibu...

JK

Our university adopted 25Live
<https://collegenet.com/products/scheduling/25live.html> from CollegeNet
several years ago in an effort to streamline and unify university
scheduling.  We were looking to max our space usage and gain some
efficiencies.  That said, there are still pockets with their own approach
to scheduling around ... including our law library that uses SpringShare's
LibCal <https://springshare.com/libcal/> scheduler to permit students to
book study rooms.

Both products have been great and both have some challenges but the
benefits more than outweigh them.  Looking at our space usage from an
enterprise/university-wide standpoint we were pretty late in the game in
getting a product like 25Live that addressed all the spaces on campus.

We kinda miss managing our own building-wide scheduling system but we
work pretty closely with the sysadmin who manages 25Live for the university
and she's been great in helping us tweak things for our needs.

Glad to discuss in more detail as needed.

Best,

Phil

* <http://lawtech.pepperdine.edu/>*
[image: Pepperdine wordmark]