[teknoids] Room scheduling Tool

Peter Stanisci pstanisci at tourolaw.edu
Thu Feb 4 09:17:35 EST 2021

Hey, I hope everyone is holding in down during this winter phase of the pandemic. Seems much tougher during these cold months than it was during the spring and summer. But nonetheless we press on.

We currently use Meeting Room Manager (MRM) to manage our room reservation/scheduling needs. It is old and dated. Now seems like a good time to look into are replacement and get it in place while our building is largely empty.

Would anyone be willing to share the tool they use, and what they see as pro and con of that software/website?

Thanks in advance.

Peter Stanisci
Assistant Dean for Information Technology
Touro Law School - NY