[teknoids] ExamSoft Cheatsheet and a job posting!

Starnes, Daniel dstarnes at law.cwsl.edu
Mon Feb 1 19:34:07 EST 2021

This is the site I have for our students.  I am in the process of updating it, so check back in a few days.

https://www.cwsl.edu/student-life/library/student-computer-services-distance-learning/examplify-exam-software-distance

Daniel Starnes
Student Network Systems Manager
California Western School of Law