[teknoids] What's your current favorite polling tech for the classroom?

Fordon, Rebecca fordon at law.ucla.edu
Thu Aug 26 17:42:29 EDT 2021

I learned just today that Microsoft Forms has a word cloud feature now!   (at least it does on my account, although it only showed up when I got more than 20 responses – more info here: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-forms-blog/three-new-intelligence-and-insights-features-from-microsoft/ba-p/2280828).

I loved Mentimeter, and it’s really inexpensive for an academic license that lets you get unlimited questions ($7/month).  However, my school then purchased Poll Everywhere, so I couldn’t justify the cost.

Having just learned I can get the word clouds in Microsoft though – I may just use this for everything.

--------
Rebecca Fordon | Faculty Services Librarian
Hugh & Hazel Darling Law Library | UCLA School of Law
385 Charles E. Young Dr., East | 1106 Law Building | Los Angeles, CA 90095
310-206-3096 | fordon at law.ucla.edu<mailto:fordon at law.ucla.edu>