[teknoids] What's your current favorite polling tech for the classroom?

Moore, Gary GMOORE at law.sc.edu
Thu Aug 26 14:03:50 EDT 2021

We recommend to our faculty to use Microsoft Forms.  Our School of Law staff departments use it heavily (I use it for surveys a lot).  Wish it had a Word Cloud feature, but it’s worked well.     We used to use Poll Everywhere and the word cloud feature wasn’t used much to justify a separate app when we have a University license with Microsoft.

We have a number of faculty that had been using iClickers, but usage has dropped a lot since Covid.

Regards,

Gary

__

Gary Moore
Assistant Dean for Academic Technology
803-777-8296
Email: gmoore at law.sc.edu<mailto:gmoore at law.sc.edu> |Web:  http://law.sc.edu/it
Open a Help Desk Ticket Here<https://scprod.service-now.com/sp?id=sc_cat_item&sys_id=16cf5db11b7b48d0b106b8cc1d4bcb09> (Be sure to select “School of Law” in the field “From whom are you seeking assistance?”)
School of Law Knowledge Base<https://scprod.service-now.com/$knowledge.do?sysparm_kb=73018bb3dbf760101300f2f5ab9619a1&browse_type=categories>

Academic Technology
School of Law
University of South Carolina