[teknoids] Need Your Assistance....

King, Frank C. fking at law.howard.edu
Tue Sep 22 12:55:41 EDT 2020

Fellow Teknoids:

I am the Director of Information Technology for Howard University School of Law. I am in the process of completing my PhD in Information Systems, Information Security, and I need your assistance. I am asking each of you to complete the survey provided via the link below. The survey collectively measures employees intent to violate information security policy from a business, ethical, and social perspective. No personal identifiable information (PII) is collected and all responses are anonymous.

I thank you in advance for your support. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me @202-841-6195.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/infosec_policy_violations

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D690DF.AC4750F0]

Frank C King Jr., Director Information Technology
Howard University School of Law
2900 Van Ness Washington DC 20008