[teknoids] [EXTERNAL:] Program/app for sorting out teams

David Raeker-Jordan draeker-jordan at widener.edu
Wed Sep 2 06:29:55 EDT 2020

Marian,

Here's what I use:
https://scholar.harvard.edu/msparrow/grumbler

It's called GRumbler and it's a specialized Excel spreadsheet. I have used
it to create teams of 4-6 students in classes that ranged from 40-100
students. It's wonderful.

And here's a video from UNC Medical School:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVrGm0jIROA

Good luck!

David Raeker-Jordan

Associate Professor of Legal Methods