[teknoids] Program/app for sorting out teams

Marian Dent mdent at pericles.ru
Wed Sep 2 05:36:41 EDT 2020

Hi everyone,

I’m trying to sort virtual moot court trials into various groups with multiple permutations—students who did not work together or compete against each other previously, similar skills levels against each other, those who did or did not compete last year etc.  There are about 4 different factors to sort out.    It’s turning out to be a real juggling act and I’m sure there has to be an app or computer program out there that can do this sort of thing for me.

Does anyone have a recommendation?

Marian Dent, Dean
Pericles Center for Int'l Legal Education

Room 101 (MIRBIS),

34 Marxistkaya Street, Block 7,

Moscow, 109147, Russia
(+7-495) 649-2273