[teknoids] Teknoids Digest, Vol 183, Issue 4

Jill Smith Jill.Smith at georgetown.edu
Wed Nov 18 12:07:46 EST 2020


Georgetown is Zoom, Canvas, Panopto (for distribution, I believe), with
some TWEN holdouts.

Jill A. Smith | Instructional Technology Librarian
GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY LAW CENTER
111 G St., NW, Washington, DC 20001
202.662.9165
she/her

Website <http://www.law.georgetown.edu/> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/georgetownlaw>  | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/georgetownlaw>  | YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/user/GeorgetownLawChannel>  | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/school/georgetownlaw> | Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/georgetownlawofficial/> | 150th
<http://www.law.georgetown.edu/150>



On Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 11:28 AM <teknoids-request at lists.teknoids.net>
wrote:

> Send Teknoids mailing list submissions to
>         teknoids at lists.teknoids.net
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>         http://lists.teknoids.net/listinfo/teknoids
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>         teknoids-request at lists.teknoids.net
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>         teknoids-owner at lists.teknoids.net
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Teknoids digest..."
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Zoom Schools (MOORE, GARY)
>    2. Re: [External]  Zoom Schools (Gallo, Corky)
>    3. Re: [Ext] Re:  [External] Zoom Schools (Vaishnav, Sejal)
>    4. Re: Zoom Schools (Steve Hyatt)
>    5. Re: Zoom Schools (Nelson, Stephen)
>    6. Re: Zoom Schools (Jonathan Sibray)
>    7. Re: Zoom Schools (Phillip C. Bohl)
>    8. Re: Zoom Schools (Terry Smith)
>    9. Re: Zoom Schools (Essary, Larry E)
>   10. Re: Zoom Schools (Raymond Flores)
>   11. Re: Zoom Schools (Dan Manier)
>   12. Re: Zoom Schools (Tony Anderson)
>   13. Re: Zoom Schools (St. Claire, Corinne)
>
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: "MOORE, GARY" <GMOORE at law.sc.edu>
> To: "'teknoids at lists.teknoids.net'" <teknoids at lists.teknoids.net>
> Cc:
> Bcc:
> Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 14:16:42 +0000
> Subject: [teknoids] Zoom Schools
>
> Good Morning, Everyone
>
>
>
> If your school is using Zoom as its official online class platform, can
> you please let me know.  Currently we are using Blackboard Collaborate
> Ultra and to a lesser part Microsoft Teams because they are university
> supported platforms.   Thanks!
>
>
>
>
>
> Regards,
>
>
>
> Gary
>
>
>
> __
>
> *Gary Moore*
> *Assistant Dean for Academic Technology*
> 803-777-8296
> Email: gmoore at law.sc.edu |Web:  http://law.sc.edu/it
>
> Open a Help Desk Ticket Here
> <https://scprod.service-now.com/sp?id=sc_cat_item&sys_id=16cf5db11b7b48d0b106b8cc1d4bcb09>
> Knowledge Base – https://at.uofsclaw.org
>
> Academic Technology
> School of Law
> University of South Carolina
> 1525 Senate Street, Room 202F
> Columbia, SC 29208
>
>
>
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: "Gallo, Corky" <cgallo at emory.edu>
> To: Teknoids <teknoids at lists.teknoids.net>
> Cc:
> Bcc:
> Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 14:20:10 +0000
> Subject: Re: [teknoids] [External]  Zoom Schools
>
> We use Zoom/Canvas for teaching. Microsoft Teams is used to a small extent
> for interdepartmental communications.
>
>
>
> --
>
> Corky Gallo
>
> Director, Information Technology
>
> Emory University School of Law
>
> cgallo at emory.edu
>
> 404-727-5310 ofc.
>
> 404-987-5152 cell
>
>
>
> *From: *Teknoids <teknoids-bounces at lists.teknoids.net> on behalf of
> "MOORE, GARY" <GMOORE at law.sc.edu>
> *Reply-To: *Teknoids <teknoids at lists.teknoids.net>
> *Date: *Wednesday, November 18, 2020 at 9:16 AM
> *To: *"'teknoids at lists.teknoids.net'" <teknoids at lists.teknoids.net>
> *Subject: *[External] [teknoids] Zoom Schools
>
>
>
> Good Morning, Everyone
>
>
>
> If your school is using Zoom as its official online class platform, can
> you please let me know.  Currently we are using Blackboard Collaborate
> Ultra and to a lesser part Microsoft Teams because they are university
> supported platforms.   Thanks!
>
>
>
>
>
> Regards,
>
>
>
> Gary
>
>
>
> __
>
> *Gary Moore*
> *Assistant Dean for Academic Technology*
> 803-777-8296
> Email: gmoore at law.sc.edu |Web:  http://law.sc.edu/it
>
> Open a Help Desk Ticket Here
> <https://scprod.service-now.com/sp?id=sc_cat_item&sys_id=16cf5db11b7b48d0b106b8cc1d4bcb09>
> Knowledge Base – https://at.uofsclaw.org
>
> Academic Technology
> School of Law
> University of South Carolina
> 1525 Senate Street, Room 202F
> Columbia, SC 29208
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> This e-mail message (including any attachments) is for the sole use of
> the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
> information. If the reader of this message is not the intended
> recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
> or copying of this message (including any attachments) is strictly
> prohibited.
>
> If you have received this message in error, please contact
> the sender by reply e-mail message and destroy all copies of the
> original message (including attachments).
>
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: "Vaishnav, Sejal" <spatel2 at kentlaw.iit.edu>
> To: Teknoids <teknoids at lists.teknoids.net>
> Cc:
> Bcc:
> Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 08:35:32 -0600
> Subject: Re: [teknoids] [Ext] Re:  [External] Zoom Schools
> We use Zoom/Blackboard Ultra/Panapto for classes and lesser extent Google
> Meet/Microsoft Teams.
>
> Thanks,
> Sejal
>
> -----------------------------------------------------
>
> Sejal Vaishnav
> Director Information Technology and Audio Visual
> Information Technology Services (ITS)
> IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law
> 565 West Adams, Chicago, IL-60661
> Phone: 312-906-5329
>
>
>
>
> On Wed, Nov 18, 2020, 8:20 AM Gallo, Corky <cgallo at emory.edu> wrote:
>
>> We use Zoom/Canvas for teaching. Microsoft Teams is used to a small
>> extent for interdepartmental communications.
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>>
>> Corky Gallo
>>
>> Director, Information Technology
>>
>> Emory University School of Law
>>
>> cgallo at emory.edu
>>
>> 404-727-5310 ofc.
>>
>> 404-987-5152 cell
>>
>>
>>
>> *From: *Teknoids <teknoids-bounces at lists.teknoids.net> on behalf of
>> "MOORE, GARY" <GMOORE at law.sc.edu>
>> *Reply-To: *Teknoids <teknoids at lists.teknoids.net>
>> *Date: *Wednesday, November 18, 2020 at 9:16 AM
>> *To: *"'teknoids at lists.teknoids.net'" <teknoids at lists.teknoids.net>
>> *Subject: *[External] [teknoids] Zoom Schools
>>
>>
>>
>> Good Morning, Everyone
>>
>>
>>
>> If your school is using Zoom as its official online class platform, can
>> you please let me know.  Currently we are using Blackboard Collaborate
>> Ultra and to a lesser part Microsoft Teams because they are university
>> supported platforms.   Thanks!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>>
>>
>> Gary
>>
>>
>>
>> __
>>
>> *Gary Moore*
>> *Assistant Dean for Academic Technology*
>> 803-777-8296
>> Email: gmoore at law.sc.edu |Web:  http://law.sc.edu/it
>>
>> Open a Help Desk Ticket Here
>> <https://scprod.service-now.com/sp?id=sc_cat_item&sys_id=16cf5db11b7b48d0b106b8cc1d4bcb09>
>> Knowledge Base – https://at.uofsclaw.org
>>
>> Academic Technology
>> School of Law
>> University of South Carolina
>> 1525 Senate Street, Room 202F
>> Columbia, SC 29208
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> This e-mail message (including any attachments) is for the sole use of
>> the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
>> information. If the reader of this message is not the intended
>> recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
>> or copying of this message (including any attachments) is strictly
>> prohibited.
>>
>> If you have received this message in error, please contact
>> the sender by reply e-mail message and destroy all copies of the
>> original message (including attachments).
>> _______________________________________________
>> You are currently subscribed to teknoids as: spatel2 at kentlaw.edu.
>> To unsubscribe send a blank email to teknoids-leave at lists.teknoids.net
>> --
>> See the web interface at http://lists.teknoids.net/listinfo/teknoids to
>> get your list password, unsubscribe, and view your list settings.
>>
>
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Steve Hyatt <sghyatt at ualr.edu>
> To: Teknoids <teknoids at lists.teknoids.net>
> Cc:
> Bcc:
> Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 08:38:57 -0600
> Subject: Re: [teknoids] Zoom Schools
> We are using Zoom almost exclusively.
>
> *Steve Hyatt | Information Technology Manager*
> UA Little Rock - William H. Bowen School of Law
> 501.916.3995 (o)
>
>
>
> On Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 8:16 AM MOORE, GARY <GMOORE at law.sc.edu> wrote:
>
>> Good Morning, Everyone
>>
>>
>>
>> If your school is using Zoom as its official online class platform, can
>> you please let me know.  Currently we are using Blackboard Collaborate
>> Ultra and to a lesser part Microsoft Teams because they are university
>> supported platforms.   Thanks!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>>
>>
>> Gary
>>
>>
>>
>> __
>>
>> *Gary Moore*
>> *Assistant Dean for Academic Technology*
>> 803-777-8296
>> Email: gmoore at law.sc.edu |Web:  http://law.sc.edu/it
>>
>> Open a Help Desk Ticket Here
>> <https://scprod.service-now.com/sp?id=sc_cat_item&sys_id=16cf5db11b7b48d0b106b8cc1d4bcb09>
>> Knowledge Base – https://at.uofsclaw.org
>>
>> Academic Technology
>> School of Law
>> University of South Carolina
>> 1525 Senate Street, Room 202F
>> Columbia, SC 29208
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> You are currently subscribed to teknoids as: sghyatt at ualr.edu.
>> To unsubscribe send a blank email to teknoids-leave at lists.teknoids.net
>> --
>> See the web interface at http://lists.teknoids.net/listinfo/teknoids to
>> get your list password, unsubscribe, and view your list settings.
>>
>
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: "Nelson, Stephen" <stephen.nelson at marquette.edu>
> To: Teknoids <teknoids at lists.teknoids.net>
> Cc:
> Bcc:
> Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 14:41:51 +0000
> Subject: Re: [teknoids] Zoom Schools
>
> Marquette uses Microsoft Teams for courses, Zoom for Moot Court.
>
>
>
> Steve Nelson
>
> stephen.nelson at marquette.edu
>
> Instructional Technology Librarian
>
> Marquette University Law School
>
> (414)288-5534
>
>
>
> *From:* Teknoids <teknoids-bounces at lists.teknoids.net> * On Behalf Of *MOORE,
> GARY
> *Sent:* Wednesday, November 18, 2020 8:17 AM
> *To:* 'teknoids at lists.teknoids.net' <teknoids at lists.teknoids.net>
> *Subject:* [teknoids] Zoom Schools
>
>
>
> Good Morning, Everyone
>
>
>
> If your school is using Zoom as its official online class platform, can
> you please let me know.  Currently we are using Blackboard Collaborate
> Ultra and to a lesser part Microsoft Teams because they are university
> supported platforms.   Thanks!
>
>
>
>
>
> Regards,
>
>
>
> Gary
>
>
>
> __
>
> *Gary Moore*
> *Assistant Dean for Academic Technology*
> 803-777-8296
> Email: gmoore at law.sc.edu |Web:  http://law.sc.edu/it
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__law.sc.edu_it&d=DwMFAg&c=S1d2Gs1Y1NQV8Lx35_Qi5FnTH2uYWyh_OhOS94IqYCo&r=L9omXMcr00mtWijlV5m6_1ZX_gywMVlVM8j13Ovg5-s&m=_GCqaCbvaS1Ujf-wiJRmrbFi328-FppXlptZWlYqhFY&s=eCDSwFbi1BE9QP1v7dYDq_Ycq1VMHBQhUBpudpnjRwE&e=>
>
> Open a Help Desk Ticket Here
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__scprod.service-2Dnow.com_sp-3Fid-3Dsc-5Fcat-5Fitem-26sys-5Fid-3D16cf5db11b7b48d0b106b8cc1d4bcb09&d=DwMFAg&c=S1d2Gs1Y1NQV8Lx35_Qi5FnTH2uYWyh_OhOS94IqYCo&r=L9omXMcr00mtWijlV5m6_1ZX_gywMVlVM8j13Ovg5-s&m=_GCqaCbvaS1Ujf-wiJRmrbFi328-FppXlptZWlYqhFY&s=KTlZNzeKhTDT5e3G4NhrKvBzFGAsFegVw6CjILAWKy4&e=>
> Knowledge Base – https://at.uofsclaw.org
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__at.uofsclaw.org_&d=DwMFAg&c=S1d2Gs1Y1NQV8Lx35_Qi5FnTH2uYWyh_OhOS94IqYCo&r=L9omXMcr00mtWijlV5m6_1ZX_gywMVlVM8j13Ovg5-s&m=_GCqaCbvaS1Ujf-wiJRmrbFi328-FppXlptZWlYqhFY&s=0EF5L2fdkABqSNbKEjS_O0YHuZdt16u7bWsWgeGTuJQ&e=>
>
> Academic Technology
> School of Law
> University of South Carolina
> 1525 Senate Street, Room 202F
> Columbia, SC 29208
>
>
>
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Jonathan Sibray <jonathan.sibray at colorado.edu>
> To: Teknoids <teknoids at lists.teknoids.net>
> Cc:
> Bcc:
> Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 15:08:32 +0000
> Subject: Re: [teknoids] Zoom Schools
>
> University of Colorado is Zoom, Canvas and Panopto for courses.
>
>
>
> Best,
> Jon
>
>
>
> Jon Sibray
>
> IT Director
>
> University of Colorado Law School
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> *From:* Teknoids <teknoids-bounces at lists.teknoids.net> * On Behalf Of *Nelson,
> Stephen
> *Sent:* Wednesday, November 18, 2020 7:42 AM
> *To:* Teknoids <teknoids at lists.teknoids.net>
> *Subject:* Re: [teknoids] Zoom Schools
>
>
>
> Marquette uses Microsoft Teams for courses, Zoom for Moot Court.
>
>
>
> Steve Nelson
>
> stephen.nelson at marquette.edu
>
> Instructional Technology Librarian
>
> Marquette University Law School
>
> (414)288-5534
>
>
>
> *From:* Teknoids <teknoids-bounces at lists.teknoids.net> *On Behalf Of *MOORE,
> GARY
> *Sent:* Wednesday, November 18, 2020 8:17 AM
> *To:* 'teknoids at lists.teknoids.net' <teknoids at lists.teknoids.net>
> *Subject:* [teknoids] Zoom Schools
>
>
>
> Good Morning, Everyone
>
>
>
> If your school is using Zoom as its official online class platform, can
> you please let me know.  Currently we are using Blackboard Collaborate
> Ultra and to a lesser part Microsoft Teams because they are university
> supported platforms.   Thanks!
>
>
>
>
>
> Regards,
>
>
>
> Gary
>
>
>
> __
>
> *Gary Moore*
> *Assistant Dean for Academic Technology*
> 803-777-8296
> Email: gmoore at law.sc.edu |Web:  http://law.sc.edu/it
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__law.sc.edu_it&d=DwMFAg&c=S1d2Gs1Y1NQV8Lx35_Qi5FnTH2uYWyh_OhOS94IqYCo&r=L9omXMcr00mtWijlV5m6_1ZX_gywMVlVM8j13Ovg5-s&m=_GCqaCbvaS1Ujf-wiJRmrbFi328-FppXlptZWlYqhFY&s=eCDSwFbi1BE9QP1v7dYDq_Ycq1VMHBQhUBpudpnjRwE&e=>
>
> Open a Help Desk Ticket Here
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__scprod.service-2Dnow.com_sp-3Fid-3Dsc-5Fcat-5Fitem-26sys-5Fid-3D16cf5db11b7b48d0b106b8cc1d4bcb09&d=DwMFAg&c=S1d2Gs1Y1NQV8Lx35_Qi5FnTH2uYWyh_OhOS94IqYCo&r=L9omXMcr00mtWijlV5m6_1ZX_gywMVlVM8j13Ovg5-s&m=_GCqaCbvaS1Ujf-wiJRmrbFi328-FppXlptZWlYqhFY&s=KTlZNzeKhTDT5e3G4NhrKvBzFGAsFegVw6CjILAWKy4&e=>
> Knowledge Base – https://at.uofsclaw.org
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__at.uofsclaw.org_&d=DwMFAg&c=S1d2Gs1Y1NQV8Lx35_Qi5FnTH2uYWyh_OhOS94IqYCo&r=L9omXMcr00mtWijlV5m6_1ZX_gywMVlVM8j13Ovg5-s&m=_GCqaCbvaS1Ujf-wiJRmrbFi328-FppXlptZWlYqhFY&s=0EF5L2fdkABqSNbKEjS_O0YHuZdt16u7bWsWgeGTuJQ&e=>
>
> Academic Technology
> School of Law
> University of South Carolina
> 1525 Senate Street, Room 202F
> Columbia, SC 29208
>
>
>
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: "Phillip C. Bohl" <phillip.bohl at pepperdine.edu>
> To: Teknoids <teknoids at lists.teknoids.net>
> Cc:
> Bcc:
> Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 07:24:48 -0800
> Subject: Re: [teknoids] Zoom Schools
> We are using Zoom integrated into Sakai university-wide.
>
> Best to you all,
>
> Phil
> Caruso Law
> Pepperdine
> On Nov 18, 2020, 7:09 AM -0800, Jonathan Sibray <
> jonathan.sibray at colorado.edu>, wrote:
>
> University of Colorado is Zoom, Canvas and Panopto for courses.
>
>
>
> Best,
> Jon
>
>
>
> Jon Sibray
>
> IT Director
>
> University of Colorado Law School
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> *From:* Teknoids <teknoids-bounces at lists.teknoids.net> *On Behalf Of*
> Nelson, Stephen
> *Sent:* Wednesday, November 18, 2020 7:42 AM
> *To:* Teknoids <teknoids at lists.teknoids.net>
> *Subject:* Re: [teknoids] Zoom Schools
>
>
>
> Marquette uses Microsoft Teams for courses, Zoom for Moot Court.
>
>
>
> Steve Nelson
>
> stephen.nelson at marquette.edu
>
> Instructional Technology Librarian
>
> Marquette University Law School
>
> (414)288-5534
>
>
>
> *From:* Teknoids <teknoids-bounces at lists.teknoids.net> *On Behalf Of*
> MOORE, GARY
> *Sent:* Wednesday, November 18, 2020 8:17 AM
> *To:* 'teknoids at lists.teknoids.net' <teknoids at lists.teknoids.net>
> *Subject:* [teknoids] Zoom Schools
>
>
>
> Good Morning, Everyone
>
>
>
> If your school is using Zoom as its official online class platform, can
> you please let me know.  Currently we are using Blackboard Collaborate
> Ultra and to a lesser part Microsoft Teams because they are university
> supported platforms.   Thanks!
>
>
>
>
>
> Regards,
>
>
>
> Gary
>
>
>
> __
>
> *Gary Moore*
> *Assistant Dean for Academic Technology*
> 803-777-8296
> Email: gmoore at law.sc.edu |Web:  http://law.sc.edu/it
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__law.sc.edu_it&d=DwMFAg&c=S1d2Gs1Y1NQV8Lx35_Qi5FnTH2uYWyh_OhOS94IqYCo&r=L9omXMcr00mtWijlV5m6_1ZX_gywMVlVM8j13Ovg5-s&m=_GCqaCbvaS1Ujf-wiJRmrbFi328-FppXlptZWlYqhFY&s=eCDSwFbi1BE9QP1v7dYDq_Ycq1VMHBQhUBpudpnjRwE&e=>
>
> Open a Help Desk Ticket Here
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__scprod.service-2Dnow.com_sp-3Fid-3Dsc-5Fcat-5Fitem-26sys-5Fid-3D16cf5db11b7b48d0b106b8cc1d4bcb09&d=DwMFAg&c=S1d2Gs1Y1NQV8Lx35_Qi5FnTH2uYWyh_OhOS94IqYCo&r=L9omXMcr00mtWijlV5m6_1ZX_gywMVlVM8j13Ovg5-s&m=_GCqaCbvaS1Ujf-wiJRmrbFi328-FppXlptZWlYqhFY&s=KTlZNzeKhTDT5e3G4NhrKvBzFGAsFegVw6CjILAWKy4&e=>
> Knowledge Base – https://at.uofsclaw.org
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__at.uofsclaw.org_&d=DwMFAg&c=S1d2Gs1Y1NQV8Lx35_Qi5FnTH2uYWyh_OhOS94IqYCo&r=L9omXMcr00mtWijlV5m6_1ZX_gywMVlVM8j13Ovg5-s&m=_GCqaCbvaS1Ujf-wiJRmrbFi328-FppXlptZWlYqhFY&s=0EF5L2fdkABqSNbKEjS_O0YHuZdt16u7bWsWgeGTuJQ&e=>
>
> Academic Technology
> School of Law
> University of South Carolina
> 1525 Senate Street, Room 202F
> Columbia, SC 29208
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> You are currently subscribed to teknoids as: phillip.bohl at pepperdine.edu.
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to teknoids-leave at lists.teknoids.net
> --
> See the web interface at http://lists.teknoids.net/listinfo/teknoids to
> get your list password, unsubscribe, and view your list settings.
>
>
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Terry Smith <tsmith at stcl.edu>
> To: Teknoids <teknoids at lists.teknoids.net>, "MOORE, GARY" <
> GMOORE at law.sc.edu>
> Cc:
> Bcc:
> Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 09:42:25 -0600
> Subject: Re: [teknoids] Zoom Schools
> South Texas uses Zoom for pretty much everything: fully on-line and hybrid
> classes, office hours, cloud recording of all classes, clinical programs
> and free CLE, student orgs, virtual staff offices, meetings, town hall
> webinars for the entire college community (including alumni) and outside
> events. We recently did a hybrid commencement thing using Zoom over two
> days:
>
> https://tinyurl.com/y4s9un2o
>
> All faculty, staff, and students have Zoom pro accounts and many
> administrators and staff  have Zoom phone accounts (so we don't have to
> hand out our personal cell numbers.)
>
> Best,
>
> *Terry Smith*, Senior Director of Instructional Technology
>
> South Texas College of Law Houston
>
> 1303 San Jacinto Street, Houston, TX  77002
>
> www.stcl.edu <http://stcl.edu/>
>
>
>
> MOORE, GARY wrote:
>
> Good Morning, Everyone
>
>
>
> If your school is using Zoom as its official online class platform, can
> you please let me know.  Currently we are using Blackboard Collaborate
> Ultra and to a lesser part Microsoft Teams because they are university
> supported platforms.   Thanks!
>
>
>
>
>
> Regards,
>
>
>
> Gary
>
>
>
> __
>
> *Gary Moore*
> *Assistant Dean for Academic Technology*
> 803-777-8296
> Email: gmoore at law.sc.edu |Web:  http://law.sc.edu/it
> <https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2flaw.sc.edu%2fit&c=E,1,ZG5twzwLT2Gaz45PLDL3dnoQNSTWAK2e_vUIBnaMxfNEjY1mKhUm0B4LDM6u6RcvpCiuHWUhf5Dq5ZSXoe91_bDphH4BTm23SaOoGnx0&typo=1>
>
> Open a Help Desk Ticket Here
> <https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fscprod.service-now.com%2fsp%3fid%3dsc_cat_item%26sys_id%3d16cf5db11b7b48d0b106b8cc1d4bcb09&c=E,1,h0MpV_9rFbUQE8OiSUrh-MTLAj7VwJ3aN-rnt3CFUeKcQ8kDwHc0OCciyIgf_AHa2VqSb4E4WYmeN2_BYxAKJc3FdmuNFTUP0MGXTT8m55wlEfX-_z2dHw,,&typo=1>
> Knowledge Base – https://at.uofsclaw.org
> <https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fat.uofsclaw.org%2f&c=E,1,uk-oEu8_ERGQsYsDXjSOxWN4XNmQFTA6bsortZC5RxSgqHZJdhGt7ksKwOviOguowqgGpOJU2Uigk1fJHhdjBJinMra0GR5GmuyeFz5QdmfHWBY,&typo=1>
>
> Academic Technology
> School of Law
> University of South Carolina
> 1525 Senate Street, Room 202F
> Columbia, SC 29208
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> You are currently subscribed to teknoids as: tsmith at stcl.edu.
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to teknoids-leave at lists.teknoids.net
> --
> See the web interface at https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2flists.teknoids.net%2flistinfo%2fteknoids&c=E,1,zLRN6U_ID546T_IkJJPqNuC2cx3jG3wDyCpEEQKnmSfSU5KjnTtCmNjv4DJ8Kgr66PTYgFg60WypkpkrvcdruZGJxftWtTajhpvEn_L4CrdeEkw,&typo=1 to get your list password, unsubscribe, and view your list settings.
>
>
>
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: "Essary, Larry E" <essaryl at campbell.edu>
> To: Teknoids <teknoids at lists.teknoids.net>
> Cc:
> Bcc:
> Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 15:42:40 +0000
> Subject: Re: [teknoids] Zoom Schools
>
> We have been using Bb Collaborate Ultra, but having some issues, so the
> University is implementing Zoom, with Bb integration (and maybe Panopto
> integration as well) for the Spring semester.
>
>
>
> *Larry Essary*
>
> Director of IT Services
>
> Raleigh Campus
>
> 919-865-4681  office
>
> 910-814-7363  cell
>
>
>
> [image: ITS_Horizontal Align - Screen_SYZ]
>
>
>
> *From:* Teknoids <teknoids-bounces at lists.teknoids.net> * On Behalf Of *Phillip
> C. Bohl
> *Sent:* Wednesday, November 18, 2020 10:25 AM
> *To:* Teknoids <teknoids at lists.teknoids.net>
> *Subject:* Re: [teknoids] Zoom Schools
>
>
>
> We are using Zoom integrated into Sakai university-wide.
>
> Best to you all,
>
> Phil
> Caruso Law
> Pepperdine
>
> On Nov 18, 2020, 7:09 AM -0800, Jonathan Sibray <
> jonathan.sibray at colorado.edu>, wrote:
>
> University of Colorado is Zoom, Canvas and Panopto for courses.
>
>
>
> Best,
> Jon
>
>
>
> Jon Sibray
>
> IT Director
>
> University of Colorado Law School
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> *From:* Teknoids <teknoids-bounces at lists.teknoids.net> *On Behalf Of*
> Nelson, Stephen
> *Sent:* Wednesday, November 18, 2020 7:42 AM
> *To:* Teknoids <teknoids at lists.teknoids.net>
> *Subject:* Re: [teknoids] Zoom Schools
>
>
>
> Marquette uses Microsoft Teams for courses, Zoom for Moot Court.
>
>
>
> Steve Nelson
>
> stephen.nelson at marquette.edu
>
> Instructional Technology Librarian
>
> Marquette University Law School
>
> (414)288-5534
>
>
>
> *From:* Teknoids <teknoids-bounces at lists.teknoids.net> *On Behalf Of*
> MOORE, GARY
> *Sent:* Wednesday, November 18, 2020 8:17 AM
> *To:* 'teknoids at lists.teknoids.net' <teknoids at lists.teknoids.net>
> *Subject:* [teknoids] Zoom Schools
>
>
>
> Good Morning, Everyone
>
>
>
> If your school is using Zoom as its official online class platform, can
> you please let me know.  Currently we are using Blackboard Collaborate
> Ultra and to a lesser part Microsoft Teams because they are university
> supported platforms.   Thanks!
>
>
>
>
>
> Regards,
>
>
>
> Gary
>
>
>
> __
>
> *Gary Moore*
> *Assistant Dean for Academic Technology*
> 803-777-8296
> Email: gmoore at law.sc.edu |Web:  http://law.sc.edu/it
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__law.sc.edu_it&d=DwMFAg&c=S1d2Gs1Y1NQV8Lx35_Qi5FnTH2uYWyh_OhOS94IqYCo&r=L9omXMcr00mtWijlV5m6_1ZX_gywMVlVM8j13Ovg5-s&m=_GCqaCbvaS1Ujf-wiJRmrbFi328-FppXlptZWlYqhFY&s=eCDSwFbi1BE9QP1v7dYDq_Ycq1VMHBQhUBpudpnjRwE&e=>
>
> Open a Help Desk Ticket Here
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__scprod.service-2Dnow.com_sp-3Fid-3Dsc-5Fcat-5Fitem-26sys-5Fid-3D16cf5db11b7b48d0b106b8cc1d4bcb09&d=DwMFAg&c=S1d2Gs1Y1NQV8Lx35_Qi5FnTH2uYWyh_OhOS94IqYCo&r=L9omXMcr00mtWijlV5m6_1ZX_gywMVlVM8j13Ovg5-s&m=_GCqaCbvaS1Ujf-wiJRmrbFi328-FppXlptZWlYqhFY&s=KTlZNzeKhTDT5e3G4NhrKvBzFGAsFegVw6CjILAWKy4&e=>
> Knowledge Base – https://at.uofsclaw.org
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__at.uofsclaw.org_&d=DwMFAg&c=S1d2Gs1Y1NQV8Lx35_Qi5FnTH2uYWyh_OhOS94IqYCo&r=L9omXMcr00mtWijlV5m6_1ZX_gywMVlVM8j13Ovg5-s&m=_GCqaCbvaS1Ujf-wiJRmrbFi328-FppXlptZWlYqhFY&s=0EF5L2fdkABqSNbKEjS_O0YHuZdt16u7bWsWgeGTuJQ&e=>
>
> Academic Technology
> School of Law
> University of South Carolina
> 1525 Senate Street, Room 202F
> Columbia, SC 29208
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> You are currently subscribed to teknoids as: phillip.bohl at pepperdine.edu.
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to teknoids-leave at lists.teknoids.net
> --
> See the web interface at http://lists.teknoids.net/listinfo/teknoids to
> get your list password, unsubscribe, and view your list settings.
>
>
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Raymond Flores <rflores at law.usc.edu>
> To: Teknoids <teknoids at lists.teknoids.net>
> Cc:
> Bcc:
> Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 16:02:01 +0000
> Subject: Re: [teknoids] Zoom Schools
>
> We use blackboard and zoom.
>
>
>
> *From: *Teknoids <teknoids-bounces at lists.teknoids.net> on behalf of
> "MOORE, GARY" <GMOORE at law.sc.edu>
> *Reply-To: *Teknoids <teknoids at lists.teknoids.net>
> *Date: *Wednesday, November 18, 2020 at 6:17 AM
> *To: *"'teknoids at lists.teknoids.net'" <teknoids at lists.teknoids.net>
> *Subject: *[teknoids] Zoom Schools
>
>
>
> Good Morning, Everyone
>
>
>
> If your school is using Zoom as its official online class platform, can
> you please let me know.  Currently we are using Blackboard Collaborate
> Ultra and to a lesser part Microsoft Teams because they are university
> supported platforms.   Thanks!
>
>
>
>
>
> Regards,
>
>
>
> Gary
>
>
>
> __
>
> *Gary Moore*
> *Assistant Dean for Academic Technology*
> 803-777-8296
> Email: gmoore at law.sc.edu |Web:  http://law.sc.edu/it
> <https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2flaw.sc.edu%2fit&c=E,1,2MojCWu8iQPzM3W-mIb9ThRrmJ2sjho-DzPsQ1zG3wPpJQQH3WbLwHRNJmpnYLvmdR3R30gv5zJdrifRCHC5Gly72kYPCq9D4EikbaWWNmwzzJY9uFSHX2aj&typo=1>
>
> Open a Help Desk Ticket Here
> <https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fscprod.service-now.com%2fsp%3fid%3dsc_cat_item%26sys_id%3d16cf5db11b7b48d0b106b8cc1d4bcb09&c=E,1,xNKk082c5nJQ_imeIb6yTsBvm4kBJepKB6xsOKiCfNFVFF5ttHCKy4Li0xt66zTbQ32Jy_5CKMLFs0h_c-2UF3vJFhjUvERAoz9pbNuRNSemMJVq4pRlTmA,&typo=1>
> Knowledge Base – https://at.uofsclaw.org
> <https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fat.uofsclaw.org%2f&c=E,1,sLqtH7n7R2Orq60I2Tukcg9z2nm164pOoxiE4sw-qwAIgytiLw46RStpHaTt5K37ws1m94tnOkUb9OYMXSYDB5LyHQ4t4COD78dGZdefvlWInmKZYw,,&typo=1>
>
> Academic Technology
> School of Law
> University of South Carolina
> 1525 Senate Street, Room 202F
> Columbia, SC 29208
>
>
>
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Dan Manier <manier at nd.edu>
> To: Teknoids <teknoids at lists.teknoids.net>
> Cc:
> Bcc:
> Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 11:18:43 -0500
> Subject: Re: [teknoids] Zoom Schools
>
> We are using Zoom, cloud recordings are being transferred to Panopto which
> is available as a resource in Sakai. What could possibly go wrong?  ; )
>
>
> On Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 9:16 AM MOORE, GARY <GMOORE at law.sc.edu> wrote:
>
>> Good Morning, Everyone
>>
>>
>>
>> If your school is using Zoom as its official online class platform, can
>> you please let me know.  Currently we are using Blackboard Collaborate
>> Ultra and to a lesser part Microsoft Teams because they are university
>> supported platforms.   Thanks!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>>
>>
>> Gary
>>
>>
>>
>> __
>>
>> *Gary Moore*
>> *Assistant Dean for Academic Technology*
>> 803-777-8296
>> Email: gmoore at law.sc.edu |Web:  http://law.sc.edu/it
>>
>> Open a Help Desk Ticket Here
>> <https://scprod.service-now.com/sp?id=sc_cat_item&sys_id=16cf5db11b7b48d0b106b8cc1d4bcb09>
>> Knowledge Base – https://at.uofsclaw.org
>>
>> Academic Technology
>> School of Law
>> University of South Carolina
>> 1525 Senate Street, Room 202F
>> Columbia, SC 29208
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> You are currently subscribed to teknoids as: manier at nd.edu.
>> To unsubscribe send a blank email to teknoids-leave at lists.teknoids.net
>> --
>> See the web interface at http://lists.teknoids.net/listinfo/teknoids to
>> get your list password, unsubscribe, and view your list settings.
>>
>
>
> --
>
> Daniel P. Manier
> Director,  Law School Technology
> RM 3315  Biolchini Hall of Law
> University of Notre Dame
> Notre Dame, IN 46556-0535
>
> Manier at nd.edu
> 574 631-3939 - Phone
>
>
>
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Tony Anderson <anderson at law.unm.edu>
> To: Teknoids <teknoids at lists.teknoids.net>
> Cc:
> Bcc:
> Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 16:20:50 +0000
> Subject: Re: [teknoids] Zoom Schools
>
> UNM Law uses Zoom for all of our online classes. I had switched away from
> Skype about 4 years ago and used Zoom to remote in guest speakers and
> students so when Covid hit we just expanded it. The University had already
> gotten enterprise licenses for everyone right before it all went down.
>
>
>
>
>
> *Tony Anderson*
>
> UNM School of Law
>
>
>
> *From: *Teknoids <teknoids-bounces at lists.teknoids.net>
> *Date: *Wednesday, November 18, 2020 at 7:17 AM
> *To: *'teknoids at lists.teknoids.net' <teknoids at lists.teknoids.net>
> *Subject: *[teknoids] Zoom Schools
>
> *  [EXTERNAL]*
>
> Good Morning, Everyone
>
>
>
> If your school is using Zoom as its official online class platform, can
> you please let me know.  Currently we are using Blackboard Collaborate
> Ultra and to a lesser part Microsoft Teams because they are university
> supported platforms.   Thanks!
>
>
>
>
>
> Regards,
>
>
>
> Gary
>
>
>
> __
>
> *Gary Moore*
> *Assistant Dean for Academic Technology*
> 803-777-8296
> Email: gmoore at law.sc.edu |Web:  http://law.sc.edu/it
>
> Open a Help Desk Ticket Here
> <https://scprod.service-now.com/sp?id=sc_cat_item&sys_id=16cf5db11b7b48d0b106b8cc1d4bcb09>
> Knowledge Base – https://at.uofsclaw.org
>
> Academic Technology
> School of Law
> University of South Carolina
> 1525 Senate Street, Room 202F
> Columbia, SC 29208
>
>
>
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: "St. Claire, Corinne" <Corinne.StClaire at lls.edu>
> To: "'teknoids at lists.teknoids.net'" <teknoids at lists.teknoids.net>
> Cc:
> Bcc:
> Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 16:28:06 +0000
> Subject: Re: [teknoids] Zoom Schools
> Zoom, Brightspace (with a few TWEN pages), and Echo360 over here with a
> smattering of Microsoft Teams for chat.   Can confirm that our gif and meme
> game is strong on Microsoft Teams. 🙂
>
> Cheers,
>
> Corinne St. Claire
> Director of Law School Technology Services
> CIPM, (she/they)
>
> Visit our department website <https://tech.lls.edu/>
>
> [image: LLS logo] <https://lls.edu/>
>
> Girardi Advocacy Center 305
> 919 Albany Street
> Los Angeles, CA 90015
> lls.edu | Privacy + Legal <https://www.lmu.edu/copyright/>
>
> Office 213.736.8351 <+12137368351>
> Email corinne.stclaire at lls.edu
>
> <https://www.facebook.com/LoyolaLawSchool>
> <https://twitter.com/loyolalawschool/>
> <https://www.instagram.com/loyolalawschool/>
> <https://www.linkedin.com/school/loyola-law-school/>
> <https://www.youtube.com/user/loyolalawschool> *Confidentiality Notice: *This
> email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
> solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
> If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute
> or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you
> have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your
> system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
> disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
> contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
>
> ------------------------------
> *From:* Teknoids <teknoids-bounces at lists.teknoids.net> on behalf of
> MOORE, GARY <GMOORE at law.sc.edu>
> *Sent:* Wednesday, November 18, 2020 6:16 AM
> *To:* 'teknoids at lists.teknoids.net' <teknoids at lists.teknoids.net>
> *Subject:* [teknoids] Zoom Schools
>
>
> Good Morning, Everyone
>
>
>
> If your school is using Zoom as its official online class platform, can
> you please let me know.  Currently we are using Blackboard Collaborate
> Ultra and to a lesser part Microsoft Teams because they are university
> supported platforms.   Thanks!
>
>
>
>
>
> Regards,
>
>
>
> Gary
>
>
>
> __
>
> *Gary Moore*
> *Assistant Dean for Academic Technology*
> 803-777-8296
> Email: gmoore at law.sc.edu |Web:  http://law.sc.edu/it
>
> Open a Help Desk Ticket Here
> <https://scprod.service-now.com/sp?id=sc_cat_item&sys_id=16cf5db11b7b48d0b106b8cc1d4bcb09>
> Knowledge Base – https://at.uofsclaw.org
>
> Academic Technology
> School of Law
> University of South Carolina
> 1525 Senate Street, Room 202F
> Columbia, SC 29208
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Teknoids mailing list
> Teknoids at lists.teknoids.net
> http://lists.teknoids.net/listinfo/teknoids
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.teknoids.net/pipermail/teknoids/attachments/20201118/4a9ab550/attachment.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image001.png
Type: image/png
Size: 4263 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.teknoids.net/pipermail/teknoids/attachments/20201118/4a9ab550/attachment.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image001.png
Type: image/png
Size: 4264 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.teknoids.net/pipermail/teknoids/attachments/20201118/4a9ab550/attachment-0001.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image001.png
Type: image/png
Size: 4263 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.teknoids.net/pipermail/teknoids/attachments/20201118/4a9ab550/attachment-0002.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image002.png
Type: image/png
Size: 12926 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.teknoids.net/pipermail/teknoids/attachments/20201118/4a9ab550/attachment-0003.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image003.png
Type: image/png
Size: 4263 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.teknoids.net/pipermail/teknoids/attachments/20201118/4a9ab550/attachment-0004.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image001.png
Type: image/png
Size: 4263 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.teknoids.net/pipermail/teknoids/attachments/20201118/4a9ab550/attachment-0005.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image001.png
Type: image/png
Size: 4263 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.teknoids.net/pipermail/teknoids/attachments/20201118/4a9ab550/attachment-0006.png>


More information about the Teknoids mailing list