[teknoids] Zoom Schools

St. Claire, Corinne Corinne.StClaire at lls.edu
Wed Nov 18 11:28:06 EST 2020

Zoom, Brightspace (with a few TWEN pages), and Echo360 over here with a smattering of Microsoft Teams for chat.   Can confirm that our gif and meme game is strong on Microsoft Teams. 🙂

Cheers,

Corinne St. Claire
Director of Law School Technology Services
CIPM, (she/they)

Visit our department website<https://tech.lls.edu/>

[LLS logo]<https://lls.edu/>

Girardi Advocacy Center 305
919 Albany Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015
lls.edu<https://lls.edu/> | Privacy + Legal<https://www.lmu.edu/copyright/>

Office  213.736.8351<tel:+12137368351>
Email   corinne.stclaire at lls.edu<mailto:corinne.stclaire at lls.edu>

[https://s3.amazonaws.com/lmuemailsignature/email-fb.png]<https://www.facebook.com/LoyolaLawSchool>[https://s3.amazonaws.com/lmuemailsignature/email-tw.png]<https://twitter.com/loyolalawschool/>[https://s3.amazonaws.com/lmuemailsignature/email-in-1.png]<https://www.instagram.com/loyolalawschool/>[https://s3.amazonaws.com/lmuemailsignature/email-li.png]<https://www.linkedin.com/school/loyola-law-school/>[https://s3.amazonaws.com/lmuemailsignature/email-yt.png]<https://www.youtube.com/user/loyolalawschool>
Confidentiality Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.