[teknoids] [External] Zoom Schools

Gallo, Corky cgallo at emory.edu
Wed Nov 18 09:20:10 EST 2020

We use Zoom/Canvas for teaching. Microsoft Teams is used to a small extent for interdepartmental communications.

--
Corky Gallo
Director, Information Technology

From: Teknoids <teknoids-bounces at lists.teknoids.net> on behalf of "MOORE, GARY" <GMOORE at law.sc.edu>
Date: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 at 9:16 AM
To: "'teknoids at lists.teknoids.net'" <teknoids at lists.teknoids.net>
Subject: [External] [teknoids] Zoom Schools

Good Morning, Everyone

If your school is using Zoom as its official online class platform, can you please let me know.  Currently we are using Blackboard Collaborate Ultra and to a lesser part Microsoft Teams because they are university supported platforms.   Thanks!

Regards,

Gary

__

Gary Moore