[teknoids] [Ext] "HyFlex" classroom question

Jonathan Sibray jonathan.sibray at colorado.edu
Mon Nov 9 09:58:25 EST 2020

We tried Polycom’s EagleEye Director II in our hybrid classrooms this fall with limited success.  For some classes, they work well providing a type of “produced” effect for remote students where they can see who is speaking.  In other classes, the cameras uncomfortably focused on students in the class who were not speaking, but were typing on their laptops or experiencing an acoustic reflection that led the camera to identify them as an active speaker.

Best,
Jon

Jon Sibray
IT Director