[teknoids] [Ext] "HyFlex" classroom question

Barney, Emily ebarney at kentlaw.iit.edu
Fri Nov 6 18:41:55 EST 2020

Not via Zoom, at least not with basic meetings. I think that's just a
limitation of the combination of hardware and software.

Faculty can manually multi-spotlight students (if the same software has
been recently updated) to having students in the classroom answer questions
and make sure other students can identify them. But they'll have to have
their audio off, or mute room audio, to avoid audiobook feedback.