[teknoids] Re-Using Email Addresses

Edwards, Kim kedwards at richmond.edu
Mon Nov 2 10:48:44 EST 2020

The University of Richmond allows alumni to keep their UR email address (it’s a google account).  If a student withdraws (or otherwise, does not graduate), the email account goes away.  We also do not reuse email addresses (as a rule).

-----
Kimberly M. Edwards, CG'13
Director of Technology Services
Law School Library