[teknoids] What are you using for video conferencing as you move online?

Ben Chapman bchapman8 at gsu.edu
Wed Mar 18 08:45:59 EDT 2020

D’oh – oh and I should have said we are using Panopto, which I really like, for recording the lecture with PowerPoint bits.

--
Ben Chapman, JD   Click to meet with me<https://calendly.com/bchapman8/consult>
Executive Director, Legal Analytics & Innovation Initiative<https://law.gsu.edu/laii>

From: Ben Chapman <bchapman8 at gsu.edu>
Date: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at 8:44 AM
To: Teknoids <teknoids at lists.teknoids.net>
Subject: Re: [teknoids] What are you using for video conferencing as you move online?
Hey Elmer and others,

Georgia State and the entire USG system is using Webex. (While I do love GSU, I miss Zoom). We are also being told to teach asynchronously (which is a good idea anyway, I think) but mostly because they are really concerned about capacity for large section synchronous lectures.

Hope everyone is doing well,

Ben