[teknoids] Post Meeting Roll on Zoom???

Carlson, Benjamin benjamin.e.carlson at uconn.edu
Wed Mar 18 07:21:09 EDT 2020

Hi Brian,

My recommendation would be to advise all students to check in via chat.  I thought I remembered that Zoom recordings automatically spit out a chat transcript, but it looks like there is a setting that may have to be enabled to auto-save chat:  https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115004792763-Saving-In-Meeting-Chat.

Hope this helps!

Ben Carlson
Director of Information Technology Services
University of Connecticut School of Law