[teknoids] Post Meeting Roll on Zoom???

Marian Dent mdent at pericles.ru
Tue Mar 17 13:22:13 EDT 2020

In principle there is a way to do it but I’m not entirely to sure how because we have a small account that doesn’t allow this, so I just saw the feature in passing when deciding what account to get.  But I think it’s in Zoom Rooms account settings.  And you can count both current and past meetings.  Sorry I can’t be of more help.

Marian