[teknoids] Willing to be a Guest Speaker for online law school course(s)?

John Mayer jmayer at cali.org
Mon Mar 16 15:51:03 EDT 2020

This is a broad announcement - please share.

I have seen several folks generously offer to be a guest speaker for law
faculty who are teaching online courses - some for the first time.  I
thought it would be a good idea to try to consolidate these offers.  Fill
out the survey here...

https://forms.gle/xcVrgwL7kZCnG7k6A

I have setup a webpage at ...

www.cali.org/corona

...where I was already collecting links, resources, advice for law faculty
who are doing remote teaching.  This is where I will post the list.

If you do volunteer and you do get asked, please let me know.  I am
thinking this is a good service to provide even after the current pandemic
subsides.

Regards,
John

--