[teknoids] COVID-19 - Univ. of Mississippi

CHRISTOPHER J NOE noe at olemiss.edu
Thu Mar 12 15:14:40 EDT 2020

All of the public universities in Mississippi, including the University of Mississippi, are extending spring break by one week (we are on spring break this week).  After that, classes will be online only.  We have been told to plan on this continuing through the end of the semester, including final exams.  Offices will remain open, and staff are expected to come to work.  Our library will be open, but with somewhat reduced hours.

Christopher Noe
Assistant Director
Grisham Law Library
University of Mississippi