[teknoids] How's your school handling COVID-19?

Essary, Larry E essaryl at campbell.edu
Tue Mar 10 16:28:04 EDT 2020

Campbell Law is doing the same (preparing for abrupt expansion of online learning resources).  We are looking to use Bb Collaborate, along with Bb, and have taken other, non-technical steps to encourage sick students to stay at home, such as suspending our absence policy, recording every class where a student is absent due to illness and every faculty has been asked for a instructional continuity plan in the event that everyone is at home.

le

Larry Essary
Director of IT - Campbell School of Law
essaryl at campbell.edu