[teknoids] How's your school handling COVID-19?

Ben Burhans bburhans at vermontlaw.edu
Tue Mar 10 15:47:09 EDT 2020

Vermont Law is preparing for the abrupt expansion of our regular online learning resources to accommodate remote versions of more traditional law classes. This includes both our usual LMS (Moodle) and some ad hoc usage of Microsoft Teams and the rest of the Office 365 suite. We have no parent institution or state college network to lean on for infrastructure or guidance, but we're already a mostly-hybrid school as far as IT operations are concerned, so this is becoming just another reason to accelerate the process of weaning ourselves off our on-prem and legacy stuff.

-- Ben