[teknoids] How's your school handling COVID-19?

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Tue Mar 10 15:40:28 EDT 2020

Howdy folks.

It feels like it's going to be a long week. We're hearing about a
number of schools cancelling classes or moving abruptly to an online
format in order to try and get ahead of the spread of COVID-19. These
schools include U of Washington, Hoftsra, Fordham,  NYU, Harvard, and
Vanderbilt. I'm sure there are more.

So, here's what I'm wondering: what's going on at your school? What
would moving classes online look like? Would it fall to law school
staff to manage or would it run through your parent institution?

And remember that the teknoids community is a great resource with over
700 subscribers from about 150 law schools. Lots of IT, EdTech, and
library folk that are a great source for help or just as a place to
air stuff out.

Thanks,
Elmer
Director of Technology