[teknoids] [CALIcon2020] Session proposal deadline extended to Wednesday 3/11

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Fri Mar 6 17:46:23 EST 2020

Howdy folks.

First, a big Thank you! to the 60 or folks who've signed on as presenters
so far. We've got a great list of proposals and it's shaping up to be a
very engaging couple of days.

We're still looking for more session proposals though. There are 42 slots
to fill and it's always good to have more than that to work with so we can
build out a solid agenda. If you're still thinking about submitting a
proposal to help us fill that agenda, have I got some news for you!

We're extending the deadline to submit session proposals until the end of
the day on Wednesday, March 11. That gives you an extra 5 days to get that
idea together into a session. Just visit the conference site at
http://2020.calicon.org/, create and verify an account, and hit the Propose
a Session button on any page.

The 30th Annual CALI Conference for Law School Computing is June 4-5, 2020
at Chicago-Kent College of Law, Chicago IL. The theme is "Agents of
Innovation". Visit http://2020.calicon.org/call-for-presenters for the full
call for presenters and all the details including CALIcon registration,
hotel, and the all important "Propose a Session" button.

See you in June,
Elmer
Director of Technology
emasters at cali.org    773-332-7508