[teknoids] [CALIcon2020] Less than 3 days to submit session proposals!

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Wed Mar 4 15:10:30 EST 2020

Howdy folks.

Session proposals have been rolling in, but we're still looking for more.
Right now we have about a half a conference's worth of sessions. We need
more proposals. If you've been pondering submitting a proposal, now's the
time to do it. Just visit the conference site at http://2020.calicon.org/,
create and verify an account, and hit the Propose a Session button on any
page. Easy Peasy.

We understand you're likely preoccupied as your schools and universities
work out how to deal with the CORVID-19 outbreak. CALI is aware of the
possibility of COVID-19 affecting CALIcon2020. As of now the conference
will go on as scheduled but we are keeping an eye on the situation and are
developing contingency plans in case we need them.

The 30th Annual CALI Conference for Law School Computing is June 4-5, 2020
at Chicago-Kent College of Law, Chicago IL. The theme is "Agents of
Innovation". Visit http://2020.calicon.org/call-for-presenters for the full
call for presenters and all the details including CALIcon registration,
hotel, and the all important "Propose a Session" button.

See you in June,
Elmer
Director of Technology
emasters at cali.org    773-332-7508