[teknoids] Corona Virus Plans?

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Mon Mar 2 19:28:55 EST 2020

Howdy folks.

Learned about this Managing Director's Guidance Memo on Emergencies and
Disasters issued by the ABA's legal edu section last month:
https://www.americanbar.org/content/dam/aba/administrative/legal_education_and_admissions_to_the_bar/20-feb-guidance-on-disasters-and-emergencies.pdf

Though it doesn't mention Covid-19 directly the timing makes it relevant.
Sharing here in case some of you haven't seen it already.

Thanks,
Elmer

Director of Technology
emasters at cali.org    773-332-7508