[teknoids] Emergency Alert System

Phillip C. Bohl phillip.bohl at pepperdine.edu
Mon Mar 2 16:29:51 EST 2020

Pepperdine uses Everbridge.  It does a pretty good job as a mass
notification system.  Each student and new employee is strongly encouraged
to opt-in to this system and as far as I know, everyone does.

We have used it for the recent fires and test it routinely.  I have no
direct connection to this system other than receiving alerts ... email,
cell phone, office phone, home phone, text.  Pretty reliable and I believe
that it's pretty quick.

The limited knowledge I have of this system suggests that it's a good one.

Best,

Phil
Caruso Pepperdine Law