[teknoids] [EXT] Respondus Monitor and Remote Administration of Exams

Marian Dent mdent at pericles.ru
Fri Apr 24 16:23:31 EDT 2020

You know, I went to Berkeley law and then taught at UC San Diego law, both in the days when all exams were based on trust and proctors were not even allowed in the exam rooms.  What happened to that time when law schools believed that law students were mature enough and ethical enough to actually obey the honor code without question?

Marian