[teknoids] CALIcon2020 change of format

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Mon Apr 6 15:34:08 EDT 2020

Howdy folks.

I hope everyone is doing well.

As some of you may have heard we're cancelling the in-person version
of CALIcon2020 and going all virtual. It was a hard decision to make
but we felt it was best to not even try to get everyone to Chicago in
early June.

The virtual version of the conference is June 3 - 5, 2020 in a web
browser near you. In many ways it is a natural progression for us
since we've been streaming CALIcon since late in the last century.
We've come up with a new format and we're looking for presenters to
talk about their experiences with legal ed and tech in the pandemic.
Details about the new version of the conference are at
https://spotlight.classcaster.net/2020/04/02/calicon-2020-conference-going-to-a-virtual-format/.

If you're inclined to share your story you can visit
http://2020.calicon.org/ and submit a session proposal.

If you have any questions just send them my way.

Thanks,
Elmer.

Director of Technology
emasters at cali.org    773-332-7508