[teknoids] Examplify Lost Exam

Nelson, Stephen stephen.nelson at marquette.edu
Tue Oct 8 15:54:10 EDT 2019

We had a situation where the student had an issue closing / uploading. The screen locked then auto-restarted. The student was not able to upload. I manually restarted and the exam appeared as available for download not as a completed exam. It was as if he never took it. I zipped the entire exemplify directory and sent it to ExamSoft tech support. They were able to recover the entire exam in few hours. The professor did allow the student to quickly review the printed exam to confirm that is was the completed exam and it was.

Steve Nelson
stephen.nelson at marquette.edu
Marquette University Law School
(414)288-5534