[teknoids] Examplify Lost Exam

Phillip C. Bohl phillip.bohl at pepperdine.edu
Tue Oct 8 15:51:47 EDT 2019

We’ve been using ExamSoft forever.

We had one similar situation many years ago but it was very fishy.  Pretty sure there was some poor choices and/or ill intent involved.

Officially one loss in something like 20 years... but I’m pretty sure that student never even started typing.

Sorry you are dealing with such a fun issue.

Sincerely

Phil
Pepperdine Law