[teknoids] Canvas users?

MacKnight, Scott scott at law.ucla.edu
Wed Nov 27 13:09:26 EST 2019

Hello,

For any of you currently using Canvas, I'd love to get some quick feedback as to how well it's working for your law school. The UCLA main campus is centrally evaluating a few LMS solutions and Canvas appears to be a strong contender. If you've encountered any significant pros/cons, we'd like to include these in the analysis.

Please feel free to contact me directly by email, or phone if that's easier.

Thank you!
Scott

Scott MacKnight | Chief Information Officer | UCLA School of Law | 310.206.3446