[teknoids] Lending out your trial courtroom ... fun or frenzy?

Phillip C. Bohl phillip.bohl at pepperdine.edu
Wed Nov 20 13:26:23 EST 2019

I wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving!  May you and yours enjoy time
with friends and family and get some decent relaxation.

I'm curious about how folks manage access to their trial courtrooms by
outsiders and alumni.  Here at Pepperdine our university Special Programs
office manages this kind of thing for us.

I'm particularly interested if you treat your courtrooms differently than
other spaces and if you have a guide for outside users, a fee schedule,
and/or a special policy statement associated with use of those resources.

I'm hoping to build a little more structure into how our trial courtroom is
used...especially by film production companies.

That space can only take so many music videos.

Thanks for any thoughts or resources you can share.

Al the best,

Phil
Pepperdine Law