[teknoids] Seeking insight on an audience response system

MOORE, GARY GMOORE at law.sc.edu
Thu May 30 14:36:11 EDT 2019

We use Poll Everywhere as well at UofSC and we have basically the same answers that Corinne said below to each of the questions, sans the support because we haven't really needed support.   One of our faculty members who teaches Professional Responsibility has two "Jeopardy" classes per semester and the reporting feature is very important to her because the jeopardy classes are part of their student grade.

We also have some faculty use iClickers because they have a license with the university and the faculty members gets a bay station when they sign their class up for it and then the students just purchase a clicker, which they can sell back to the bookstore.  Faculty who use them like that in part because some of them are faculty that ban laptops from the classroom (let's not go there, OK) but still want to have student response/feedback in classes.

Regards,

Gary

Gary Moore
Assistant Dean for Academic Technology