[teknoids] Attendance

Whitcomb, Jeff jmwhitco at samford.edu
Fri May 10 14:16:28 EDT 2019

We currently use SSC Campus (EAB) to track attendance. We print sign-in sheets for the professor to pass around in class, then the Admin Assistant logs that in SSCC, at the end of the term we run a report.

I am going to be looking at SeatGen this summer. I’ve seen the webinar series and will explore this both for seating charts and attendance.

Jeff Whitcomb
Assistant Director | Enterprise Technology Support
Technology Services Manager | Cumberland School of Law

205-726-4662<tel:+1205-726-4662> | office
jmwhitco at samford.edu<mailto:jmwhitco at samford.edu>
cumberland.samford.edu<http://cumberland.samford.edu/>
samford.edu<https://samford.edu/>
800 Lakeshore Drive