[teknoids] Attendance

Nelson, Stephen stephen.nelson at marquette.edu
Fri May 10 11:00:39 EDT 2019

We have two options for faculty but no takers (yet). While integration with our LMS (D2L/Brightspace) is possible, most faculty don’t use the LMS.

iClicker/Reef – some faculty use this for polling and attendance
SeatGen – we upgraded this term and will roll out in Fall. However, SeatGen use is delegated to administrative assistants and faculty don’t access. It may take some coaxing to get them to use it in class.

FWIW – I’d like to explore SeatGen and the phonetic feature plus Alt Audio, which I assume is the student pronouncing their names.

Steve Nelson
stephen.nelson at marquette.edu<mailto:stephen.nelson at marquette.edu>
Marquette University Law School
(414)288-5534