[teknoids] Attendance

Baia, Patricia pbaia at albanylaw.edu
Fri May 10 10:42:34 EDT 2019

We are checking out a seatGen demo this summer to see if this could be a solution.  Have you heard of this?  I can send everyone the reps name if interested.. ☺ -Patty

Patricia Baia, PhD
Director of Online Learning and Instructional Technology
President and Founder of CDETG
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D265AC.7A499A70]
Office of Academic Affairs | Online Graduate Programs
80 New Scotland Ave, Albany, NY 12208 Rm 411A