[teknoids] Accessibility policies for Gov Docs and NGO Reports

Barney, Emily ebarney at kentlaw.iit.edu
Fri May 3 11:45:44 EDT 2019

Have you considered reaching out to the Internet Archive to work with them
to archive your collection of documents? https://archive.org/about/

Your project sounds like a more focused version of the "End of Term" they
compiled with help from a number of government documents law librarians:
https://blog.archive.org/2016/12/15/preserving-u-s-government-websites-and-data-as-the-obama-term-ends/

Emily Barney
Technology Training & Marketing Librarian
Chicago-Kent Law Library
email: ebarney at kentlaw.iit.edu
phone: 312-906-5630