[teknoids] Use of Blockchain on Campus

Covey, Chad covey at law.unm.edu
Thu Mar 28 10:14:53 EDT 2019

Gary,
Central New Mexico Community College here in Albuquerque has made a substantial commitment to blockchain:

https://www.bizjournals.com/albuquerque/news/2018/12/24/nm-college-named-innovator-of-the-year.html
Their CIO, Feng Hou, would be a good contact; he's deeply involved with that work.  He could likely speak to adoption pros and cons for transcripts.

https://www.cnm.edu/about/president/executive-team

Chad